Drawn Together.

1 comments
Maya is growing so fast. Sometimes I want her to slow down, but as she gets bigger, so does her interests and talents and I love that! Maya's new favorite thing to do (the past 3-4 months) is draw and that couldn't make me happier! As long as I can remember I've been drawing and as a kid growing up I loved to draw superheros and cartoons. I quit drawing both of those once I went to college. Now 14 years later...at work I was able to draw old school superhero versions of our management team and now Maya has rekindled my love for cartoons. So, our new favorite thing to do together is sit down at our dining room table, listen to music and draw together. Here are a few of those drawings.

This is Maya's drawing of a "Caccoon" (Raccoon), a flying bird and the sun. She has just recently started adding details to her creations (hair, stripes, feathers, ears, etc.) I love the way she draws birds. On the right is my drawing of a Raccoon.


This is Maya's drawing of a dinosaur, I'm not sure what dinosaur, but it's definitely a carnivore...look at those teeth. Again, on the right is my dinosaur, if you couldn't tell.


This is one of my favorite drawings of Maya's and I love that she called him "Tinny the Robot". In this one she decided to add knee caps, fingers and an apple tree (I drew the worm though). My robot... no as cool as Tinny.
If you like this post, please share it!
Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us Google Yahoo! reddit

1 Response to Drawn Together.

March 24, 2010 at 3:54 PM

I just wanted to say how awesome your blog is! Your family is by far the coolest, ever...

Post a Comment