Dinosaurs & Chipmunks

2 comments
Maya asked me the other day why I never color my drawings, so I had her pick one of my sketches and I would color it. I decided to color it digitally though, that way I could use textures and filters. I think it turned out pretty good.
 

One of my favorite cartoons growing up as a kid was "The Alvin Show". Recently Maya and I watched a few episodes on the Youtube. They don't make cartoons like this anymore. I love the cartooning style, background art and humor, not to mention the Clyde Crashcup segments. Anyhow, Maya really enjoyed it and drew my this picture...The Chipmunks and Stanely the Eagle. I think Stanely is waving.
If you like this post, please share it!
Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us Google Yahoo! reddit

2 Response to Dinosaurs & Chipmunks

March 25, 2010 at 7:49 PM

Better get your ego in check now. she's going to be better than you sooner than you think... no joke:)

Anonymous
June 3, 2010 at 8:04 PM

Love this! Jason... I'd also love to see some of the CD work you've done.

Post a Comment